Already have a Username/Password for Palestinian Journal of Technology and Applied Sciences (PJTAS)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Researcher should submit a letter addressing the Head of Editorial Board in which he/she requests his paper to be published in the Journal, specifying the specialization of his/her paper.
1- The researcher should submit his research via email to the Deanship of Scientific research ([email protected] edu) in Microsoft Word Format, taking into
Consideration that the page layout should be two columns.
(Check the attached digital form on the website of Scientific Research)
- The researcher should submit a written pledge that the paper has not been published nor submitted for publishing in any other periodical, and that it is not a chapter or a part of a published book.
- The researcher should submit a short Curriculum Vitae (CV) in which she/he includes full name, workplace, academic rank, specific specialization and contact information (phone and mobile number, and e-mail address).
- A complete copy of the data collection tools (questionnaire or other) if not included in the paper itself or the Annexes.
- No indication shall be given regarding the name or the identity of the researcher in the research paper, in order to ensure the confidentiality of the arbitration process.
- The editorial board confirms its commitment to the intellectual property rights
- Researchers also have to commit to the intellectual property rights.
- The research copyrights and publication are owned by the Journal once the researcher is notified about the approval of the paper. The scientific materials published or approved for publishing in the Journal should not be republished unless a written acknowledgment is obtained by the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Research papers should not be published or republished unless a written acknowledgement is obtained from the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- The researcher has the right to accredit the research to himself, and to place his name on all the copies, editions and volumes published.
- The author has the right to request the accreditation of the published papers to himself.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.