Effect of High Magnetic Field Annealing on Terfenol-D (Tb0.3Dy0.7Fe1.92) films Prepared by Sol-Gel Method
الكلمات المفتاحية:Sol-gel، Magnetic Annealing، SEM، AFM، XRD
Terfenol-D Tb0.3Dy0.7Fe1.92 films were deposited on cube textured Ni substrate by sol-gel dip coating process. The samples were annealed in high magnetic field (20 T) parallel and perpendicular to the surface of the film. The filmswere characterized using SEM, XRD and AFM analysis. It was observed that the direction of the applied magnetic field had a clear effect on the microstructure of the film.
- The editorial board confirms its commitment to the intellectual property rights
- Researchers also have to commit to the intellectual property rights.
- The research copyrights and publication are owned by the Journal once the researcher is notified about the approval of the paper. The scientific materials published or approved for publishing in the Journal should not be republished unless a written acknowledgment is obtained by the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Research papers should not be published or republished unless a written acknowledgement is obtained from the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- The researcher has the right to accredit the research to himself, and to place his name on all the copies, editions and volumes published.
- The author has the right to request the accreditation of the published papers to himself.