Optimization of the Neural Networks Parameters
الكلمات المفتاحية:ANN، optimization، BP neural network، hidden layers، momentum، delta rule، transition functions، and multidimensional network.
Neural Networks (NN) is an effective approach used in many fields such as medicine, industry, security, stock market prediction, character recognition, image processing and many other fields. The main problem in the use of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) is the control of parameters, since there is no explicit and specific way to determine the optimal values of Neural Network parameters. The aim of this study is to choose the best parameters that can be used to model and optimize the number of hidden layers, number of neurons contained in there, momentum, delta rule, transition functions and multidimensional network.
- The editorial board confirms its commitment to the intellectual property rights
- Researchers also have to commit to the intellectual property rights.
- The research copyrights and publication are owned by the Journal once the researcher is notified about the approval of the paper. The scientific materials published or approved for publishing in the Journal should not be republished unless a written acknowledgment is obtained by the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Research papers should not be published or republished unless a written acknowledgement is obtained from the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- The researcher has the right to accredit the research to himself, and to place his name on all the copies, editions and volumes published.
- The author has the right to request the accreditation of the published papers to himself.