Java-based Program for Computing the Wiener Index of a Body - Centered Cubic Graph
الكلمات المفتاحية:Wiener Index، Body-centered cubic grid، Face-centered cubic، Diamond grid، Shortest paths، Non-traditional grids.
In chemical graph theory, Wiener index is a topological index of a molecule. The Wiener index of a graph G is equal to the sum of distances between all pairs of distinct vertices of G. It has been one of main descriptors that correlate a chemical compound’s molecular graph with experimentally gathered data regarding the compound’s characteristics. In this paper we calculate the Wiener index for body-centered cubic grid connected in a line. A Java-based program is designed to automatically compute the distances between centers, centers and border vertices, border vertices and the sum of all distances (Wiener index) for such grid.
- The editorial board confirms its commitment to the intellectual property rights
- Researchers also have to commit to the intellectual property rights.
- The research copyrights and publication are owned by the Journal once the researcher is notified about the approval of the paper. The scientific materials published or approved for publishing in the Journal should not be republished unless a written acknowledgment is obtained by the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Research papers should not be published or republished unless a written acknowledgement is obtained from the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- The researcher has the right to accredit the research to himself, and to place his name on all the copies, editions and volumes published.
- The author has the right to request the accreditation of the published papers to himself.