Hyers-Ulam-Rassias Stability of the Inhomogeneous Wave Equation
الكلمات المفتاحية:Hyers-Ulam-Rassias Sability، Wave Equation، Duhamel’s Principle
In this paper, we apply the Duhamel’s Principle to prove the Hyers-Ulam-Rassias stability for one-dimensional inhomogeneous wave equation on an infinite homogeneous string with zero initial conditions. We have also established the Hyers-Ulam-Rassias stability of nonzero initial value problem of the inhomogeneous wave equation for an infinite string. Some illustrative examples are given.
- The editorial board confirms its commitment to the intellectual property rights
- Researchers also have to commit to the intellectual property rights.
- The research copyrights and publication are owned by the Journal once the researcher is notified about the approval of the paper. The scientific materials published or approved for publishing in the Journal should not be republished unless a written acknowledgment is obtained by the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Research papers should not be published or republished unless a written acknowledgement is obtained from the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- The researcher has the right to accredit the research to himself, and to place his name on all the copies, editions and volumes published.
- The author has the right to request the accreditation of the published papers to himself.