Reliability and Failure Probability Functions of the Consecutive-k-out-of-m-from-n: F System with Multiple Failure Criteria
الكلمات المفتاحية:Consecutive k-out-of-m-from-n، F system، Reliability function، Failure probability function
The consecutive-k-out-of-m-from-n: F system with multiple failure criteria consists of n sequentially ordered components (K= (k1, k2,..., kH), m = (m1, m2,..., mH)). The system fails if among any m1, m2,..., mH consecutive components there are at least k1, k2,..., kH components in the failed state. In this paper, the ordinary consecutive-k-out-of-m-from-n: F system played a pivotal role in achieving the reliability and failure probability functions of the consecutive-k-out-of-m-from-n: F linear and circular system with multiple failure criteria. We proved that the failure states of the multiple failure criteria system is a union of all failure state of the consecutive-ki-out-of-mi-from-n: F system, while the functioning state is an intersection of the functioning states of the consecutive-ki-out-of-mi-from-n: F system for . The maximum number of failed components of the functioning consecutive k-out-of-m-from-n: F system with multiple failure criteria is computed.
- The editorial board confirms its commitment to the intellectual property rights
- Researchers also have to commit to the intellectual property rights.
- The research copyrights and publication are owned by the Journal once the researcher is notified about the approval of the paper. The scientific materials published or approved for publishing in the Journal should not be republished unless a written acknowledgment is obtained by the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Research papers should not be published or republished unless a written acknowledgement is obtained from the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- The researcher has the right to accredit the research to himself, and to place his name on all the copies, editions and volumes published.
- The author has the right to request the accreditation of the published papers to himself.